Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Where Is The Love

Suddenly, the air seems dryer, movement slower, emotions dead. I feel tight, restricted, and yes, a little meaner towards everyone, especially myself. Why? It finally hit like a bombshell yesterday, yes, the missing ingredient, the most important ingredient, and the saving ingredient.

The more legalistic that I get, the more self-righteous that I feel, and the more judging that I do of others, the more miserable I feel. And like a bolt out of the sky, the message came. ' Where is the love?"

If we are not loving our neighbor as ourself, we have restricted the entire message of the Law and the Prophets. We have ignored the message of the cross, and our faith is like "sounding brass and tinkling cymbals

Christianity without love is like an ocean without water.  

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...