Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Make Wallace Great Again

I get a kick out of talking to my former classmates on Facebook and listening to them sing loud for all to hear of "the wonders and wonders of their hometown, Wallace. Yes, Wallace is a special place, yes Wallace was a great place to grow up in, and yes, you are proud of Wallace, but when I ask you  "why don't you move back here? the tune quickly changes to a different song.

OK, I don't blame you. There is nothing here if you live here, but if you are visiting here, it is a great place.I do put forth this simple suggestion to you. There would be more to do here if you all moved back here because supply and demand would dictate that more stores open up here.
 
Let's make Wallace great like it once was.


No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...