Thursday, July 19, 2018

Dreams Are Funny Things

Deams are funny things. Sometimes they are haha funny, sometimes they are bizarre, sometimes they are terrifying, and sometimes they are well, let's just say they can be pleasurable. Sometimes they are trying to tell us something, and sometimes they are just a regurgitation of the events of the day.

The past several years I have had numerous dreams about Wallace High classmates. Many, many years have passed since I have seen most of my classmates, but my dreams remind me that there is something missing in my life, There is a piece that has been hidden by the sands of time.

The dream seems so real. I can see them, and yes, they are still young, still bursting with energy, and still years away from retirement. I see them as I remember them, and I have now made contact with many of them on FB. Yes, I see their pictures on FB, but in my mind's eye, they are still the teenagers that I knew back then.

I am so glad that my dreams urged me to make contact with them. Dreams are funny things. Pleasant dreams, everyone.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...