Friday, September 8, 2017

History is -well, it is History

I was born on October 16th. That is a fact. That is my history, and it cannot be changed. Someone may erroneously record the wrong date of my birth, but that does not change the fact that I was born on October 16th. Oh, and, by the way, I was born a male, and that cannot be he changed, either.I was born in Wallace, raised in Wallace, and attended school K-12 in Wallace, These are all facts, and they are my history, and they cannot be changed.

Why are so many trying to change what was? You cannot change it or erase it. You can bleach it, whitewash it, color it, and just pretend like it didn't happen, but it is a lie. It did happen, it is history, and it cannot be changed.

Symbols of history may delight some, and others are offended by the same symbols.You can tear the symbol down, stomp on it, spit on it, defecate on it, and smash it into tiny pieces, but guess what? Yep, it was still history, and it still happened and you cannot change it.

Just accept, study it, absorb it, learn from it, and move on to today.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...