Monday, February 1, 2016

Was It A Withdrawal Or Was It A Deposit?

I never get tired of seeing the wildlife in Nothern Idaho. Yes, I grew up with it in Wallace, but I did not fully appreciate how blessed that I was to be able to see it so close up.

Last weekend my Mrs. Cedar and I were driving west on Sherman Avenue when I looked over at a bank on the left. I could not stop laughing at what I saw. Two deer were walking through the drive up teller window of the bank. I turned to my wife and asked if they were making a withdrawal or I they were making a deposit. I think it was probably a big deposit.

Got to love North Idaho. 

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...