Monday, May 18, 2015

Senior Cedar Moment

In July 2014, I had cataract surgery on both eyes and had lens implants in both eyes. The surgery went well,but I still need glasses to read, and while my distance is good it needs a little boost, so I still use bifocals when I read or drive.

The other morning I got up early like I usually do, showered, and went out to the living room to get on the computer. I grabbed my glasses and put them on when I sat down and booted my laptop. I noticed something was a little amiss because everything was a little blurred on the computer screen. I took off my glasses to clean them and to my utter embarrassment I discovered that the glasses that I had put on were the empty frames that had once housed my pop bottle pre-surgery bifocals. No wonder up close words were so blurry. No lenses in your frames will so that.

 Stay tuned for another "Cedar Senior Moment."

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...