Thursday, April 30, 2015

Introduction To Fort Hemlock And Run Spot Run

Several years ago I wrote about my two running from the police episodes when I was but a pup growing up Wallace. I decided to combine the two posts into one and re-post them in light of all of the recent tragic episodes of people running away from police and the fatal consequences of those actions. Please, if you are ever stopped or questioned, please be polite and for goodness sake, please don't run. We, the public thanks you, and I am sure your local police thanks you. Now, enjoy Fort Hemlock and Run Spot Run.
================================================

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...