Tuesday, September 23, 2014

When Sense Makes No Cents.

Ad Sense is more like "Ad Cents". OK, I probably don't have the number one blog on the net, but in all the time that I allowed ads, I had a cumulative earnings of .05 cents, and I can't even receive that until my earnings hit $100.00.

 I first tried ads several years ago, and .04 of the .05 was earned then. The whopping .01 additional earnings came this past month. If I live long long enough, and the Vandals win a national championship in football, Wallace becomes the state capital of Idaho and logging once again becomes the main industry in Coeur d' Alene, I just may receive a check.

 The ads just clutter up my blog, I was just trying to make a few extra bucks, but------ it just does not make cents or sense for me.

==================================================

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...