Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Eyes Have It

Lens implant surgery is certainly an interesting way to spend a Monday morning. I was not sure what to expect, but I will give a plug to North Idaho Eye Institute. They more than met my expectations of what a professional, yet friendly, surgical center should be like. Thank you Dr. Dance and staff.

Now, the only problem is that one eye is done, and the right eye, yet in it's sick state, don't see eye to eye on matters. Ok, ok, that was a bad pun.The good news is the 23rd, I will have the right eye done. Until then, I will try to post some, but it may be a little slow at times.

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th. My wife and I spent a large segment of the day driving over the 4th of July Pass to Rose Lake Junction,and then taking the leisurely , breath taking drive to Harrison, and then around CDA Lake  to home. That evening we ventured out to see the annual fireworks display over CDA Lake. All in all. it was a very pleasant day.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...