Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Eyes Have It.

Hi All. I have not been posting much this month. There are several reasons for that. My eyes are getting ridiculously bad, so I am scheduled for eye surgery on July 7th for the left eye, which right now is only 20/300 corrected, and then on July 23, I will get the right eye done. Supposedly the implants will restore much of my vision.

 It i getting so hard to read, and my keyboarding is worse than usual, if that is possible! So, it will probably be August before i do much more blogging on new stuff, but in the meantime, I am going back through some old blogs that I enjoyed writing, and will re post them. Hope you keep reading.


No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...