Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rest Assured, The Status Of The Rich is Secure.

Whew, for a few months there I actually thought that the rich and powerful downtown merchants and their orchestra leader, whose name I will not slander, but it rhymes with the name of a prehistoric elephant type animal, were going to lose their hold over the city.I am here to report that the city of CDA will continue to be controlled, lead, and destroyed for the locals, by the powers that be. Yes, the elite candidate for mayor won. Surprise, surprise, surprise. Once again, the workers of this nice city by the lake will go back to their hovels, and be told that they are better off, because after all, the powers that be know what is best for them.

In other election news, I mounted a fast and furious write in campaign for mayor of Burke, but victory was not to be. Here are the final totals.

1, Ghosts of Burke Past-1 vote
2, Mule Deer-1 vote
3. Town Rat-1 vote
4. Anyone but Cedar -5 votes.
5. Cedar Street Kid-1 vote.) No I have no shame. Of course, I voted for myself. Well, the next election is only 4 years away, and I will be ready to take on all comers.

1 comment:

Cedar Street Kid said...

Thanks, GF, I will next time that I am not at home in Calgary.

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...