Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swatting Flies- A National Crises

As you all know, I am not a fan of Mr. Obama, but I really do have to defend him here. Despite the fact that he committed the unpardonable sin, and killed a fly in front of a national audience.
I know, I know, the crime rate will surely go up now, because if the President of the United States can kill in cold blooded fashion, then every lunatic in the country surely has that same right. We just can't have the President killing flies, can we?

What will our enemies think of our inhumanity? There go the peace talks around the world, The USA is simply not to be trusted when we use weapons of mass destruction to kill flies. Wait a minute, I've got it!! Actually, he was sending a message to North Korea and Iran. He was saying " we will crush you like an insect if you cross us" Hm, maybe this is the start of a new foreign policy. Bombs away.

Peta must be crushed. They are way out of bounds and should be ashamed. This past week they tired to stop the tossing of dead fish at Pike's Place Market in Seattle. Dead fish? Come on. Peta, for Pete's sake!

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I love the fish throwing guys at Pike Street Market and I don't want to mention how many flies I have killed!

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...