Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Flagging My Own Blog

Today, I flagged my own blog. Wow, that sounds a little risque,doesn't it?I just find certain words funny. Put several word together in a phrase, and, well, I am rolling on the floor.





As a seeker of truth,philosopher at large, and spiritual guru(in my own world), I found the answer to life,the evasive fountain of youth, the elixir of love, the true meaning of existence."
Green Acres.

"Green Acres".Yes, you heard me right.Watching four hours a day of Green Acres will cure what ails you. How can anything be wrong when you are laughing your butt off?Stupid?Yes!But oh so funny. The pure child-like innocence of Lisa. The absurdity of Oliver plowing his pathetic crops in a New York Lawyers suit.Eb,Mr.Haney(we have all known a Mr. Haney), and my personal favorite,Mr, Kimball.



Mr. Kimball-no television character has ever been more hysterically created than Mr. Kimball.

I drive my wife nuts going around imitating him. Well, not imitating him. I guess I do imitate him. According to reports, adults average laughing only five times a day. That my friends is the whole problem with the world. Children average laughing three hundred times a day.

Want to change the world? Want to make your life better,bring pleasure to your love life,lower your blood pressure,live longer?

"Green Acres is the place for me"

2 comments:

Go Figure said...

Excellent point. I am going to try to increase my laughs up to at least...oh...10 a day.

Anonymous said...

Hi,GF-thanks for reading.Come on,at least laugh 15 times

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...