Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sounds Of Days Gone By



My wife listens to me because for years I have gone on and on about someday I want an old fashioned coffee pot. I then proceed to bore her with the same story about how when I was but a tyke, and my dad was working at the Star Mine, I would hear the sound of the coffee making so early in the morning when my mother was up fixing my dad's breakfast.

Yes, that sound of the coffee perking was soothing to my young soul, All was well with the world. So, yes, this Christmas she got one for me.

 Listen to this old commercial with me, and all will be well today.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...