Friday, December 28, 2018

Smoother Than Butter

The sights and sounds of the "big city" were everywhere. and my four-year-old image needed an update to match my new surroundings. We had just moved from the suburbs of Burke to the great city of Wallace.

I was out playing on Tamarack when I spotted the girl of my dreams. Now, mind you, at the age of four, my dreams were somewhat limited in scope. I, however, knew beauty when I saw it, and she was beautiful to this four-year-old.

How could I win the heart and soul of this young lass? I was desperate to win her affection, so I did what any young man would do in these circumstances. I used the oldest line in the book. With the full confidence and swagger that would have made Hugh Hefner proud, I strode up to the one whose affections I desired and introduced myself. “Hi, I'm Roy Rogers and I'm sixteen years old"

Now, that my friends, is a line that works every time. I am sure that somewhere out there Terri is still laughing.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...