Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Making Wallace Great Again-MWGA

It looks like our dear hometown has a new mayor, Lynn Morgenson. Congratulations and as you are a Wallace native I am sure that you will see the need to make Wallace great again. Please, Lynn, let's pursue less antique/2nd hand stores and pursue some real industry. Maybe we can entice some real stores to come here, like a small Dollar Tree. It is possible to keep the charm and have industry at the same time.Tourism is fine, but there is something so inherently wrong with selling our past for the amusement of Mr. and Mrs. Tourist. Our past should be sacred, and should not be for sale

Yes, together we can make Wallace great again.

My blog is not to be taken seriously. I love my hometown, but I still dream that it will return to the days of glory and be the same as when I was growing up Wallace

MWGA

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...