Saturday, October 28, 2017

Blogging Blues and The Twitter Trap

Wow, I have not written anything worth writing for a long time.I am not quite sure what is wrong, but my passion for writing seems to be on an extended vacation. I think that part of the problem was that I fell into the Twitter Trap. Yes, the fatal Twitter Trap is a devious creation to shortchange our ability to construct an entire sentence or thought. I am glad to announce that I deactivated my Twitter account. I am hopeful that I can now return to the world of blogging and once again construct complete sentences. Maybe.

I think anyone who is famous is a moron if they're on Twitter. It's just stupid. George Clooney
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/twitter.html

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...