Friday, April 29, 2016

It's Arbor Day

Mountains, woods, trees, lakes, streams, and animals, all the best of God'  creation can be found right here in our hometown. When my wife and I were first starting to date, we drove to Montana one October afternoon. We exited off into Wallace so that I could show her where I grew up. I looked over at her and she was just transfixed and a look of amazement was on her face.

I asked her if she was all right and she said ' The trees, I have never seen so many trees in my life and they are all beautiful". I guess being from Baltimore she had never seen forests and vegetation like we take for granted here. Even  though she now lives here, she is still transfixed when we go out driving, and she still talks about the trees, those beautiful, living, colorful, life giving, trees.

It's Arbor Day, Charlie Brown

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...