Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Tide Rolls On.

Yesterday was a sad day for me.The last living relative of my parent's generation passed away. Uncle Elmer was more than an uncle to me, he was like a 2nd father, and I will miss his smile, his humor, and his personality that lit up a room. He was 92. 

It was also a day for reflection as I realized that now my first cousins, my two sisters, my brother , and I are all now "that" generation. We are now the seniors.Someday we will be the pictures in the family album that our great  or great-great grandchildren are looking at and asking their parents "who are those old people?" Wow, such is the flow and the tide of life. 

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...