Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Around The Block?

The journey, my journey, started on Cedar Street in the Wallace Hospital with delivery orchestrated by Dr. Paul Ellis. There were a few stops along the way but eventually I  found my way back to Cedar Street and spent many more years there.
It Started here
It went to here.


After high school,  did my first year of college at NIJC, now NIC, and I rented a tiny motel room on Sherman . Years later, I moved back to CDA and I live only a few blocks from where I lived during that freshman year of college. I swear lived in my different places in between, really I did. I have been around the block, or was I jus dreaming? Hmm, it sees like I didn't make it very far. The older that I get the more I know that I don't know.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...