Saturday, March 7, 2015

Roots-

"Don't ever forget where you came from--especially if you don't even know where you are going"
Sara Marie Hogg, Catho Darlington: Lessons Learned in the Space Age    




Never forget your roots. be proud of who you are and where you came from because you are who you are because of  those beginnings. I find that most paths are circular in life. The memories of our old house in Wallace are sweet and are what made me who I am today. I still don't know where I am going, but I do know where I came from.  



Do you know where you're goin' to?
Do you like the things that life is showin' you
Where are you goin' to? Do you know?
Do you get what you're hopin' for
When you look behind you, there's no open doors
What are you hopin' for? Do you know?


Read more: Diana Ross - Do You Know Where Youre Going To Lyrics | MetroLyrics 




No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...