Thursday, January 22, 2015

Getting Senile and Other Fun Things.

Wow, getting older and a little more senile is sure fun. I have to take 4 lung treatments every day of my life. This morning I got up, and as usual, after my shower, I put my nebulizer together and turned it on. The motor was humming, but nothing was coming out. I took it apart, took the mouthpiece apart and then put it all together and tried it again. Nothing! I was picturing in my mind calling Lincare, my oxygen and nebulizer people, when I glanced down at the table. Yep, you guessed it, I had forgotten to put the two medicines in. I put them in, turned on the motor, and miracle of miracles, the mist started coming through. Can't wait until I actually get old and senile. That will be a gas.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...