Thursday, January 1, 2015

All Things Northwest

I suppose that I am unique because as a Northwest born and raised guy I root for all things NW, and that includes all of the sports teams. So, that my friends means that I root for the Idaho Vandals, The WSU Cougars, the Eastern Eagles, the Whitworth Pirates, the Washington Huskies, the Oregon Ducks, and the Oregon State Beavers, and unless the Boise State Broncos are playing the Vandals, I root for BSU. Oh by the way, I also root for the often forgotten Idaho State University Bengals, and in college baseball, the Lewis-Clark State College is second to none in national championships.


So, what is my point? Congratulations are in order for the BSU Broncos for once again bashing the big boys in the Fiesta Bowel, and go Ducks, beat those loud mouth Florida State boys today in the Rose Bowel. Rooting for you all of the way to a national championship.


PS. But my favorite will always be my Idaho Vandals. Go Vandals.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...