Friday, July 3, 2015

Playland Pier, a great 4th of July



These were the days. When I was growing up Wallace, my family went one of two places on the 4th, We either rested cabins at Ann's Place at Cave Lake, or we went to Playland Pier in CDA.  Personally, I much prefer the way the beach was back then to the way it is now. Heck, Playland Pier provided great fun, and was much more entertaining than the new "park" We would arrive in CDA early in the day, spend time wading and swimming, ride the rides, have a great picnic , and then rest on blankets and wait for the firework show. I loved the trips back over the old 4th of July Pass, as I replayed the days' events from the day and night.
 

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...