Sunday, February 9, 2014

How Non Sweet It Is.

There is not a day that goes by that I am so thankful that I went to school during the day and age that I did. I am especially glad that I got to grow up Wallace.

We have entered a period of pure insanity in eduction. First of all, they banned Christmas, and now---Valentine candy? 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/02/07/kids-broken-hearted-over-school-valentine-day-candy-ban/

What is next, a ban on choices? Oh yea, that one already exists. We can produce robots now. Soon, everyone will eat alike, dress alike, and think alike,because we will be told how to do so. 

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...