Friday, January 3, 2014

Triple Play

January is some month in my family. Yes, indeed, it is an action packed month. One would think that after the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season that January would give me some time to catch my breath.
Nope, here is the January lineup.

1. Jan. 5th-my son's birthday
2. Jan. 7th-my brothers' birthday
3. Jan, 14-my wife's birthday
4. Jan 29th-my daughter's birthday.

Now, today, Jan, 3, 2014 we find out when my daughter's triplets will make their grand entrance into this world. Will it be today? If so, we will have the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 14th, and 29th, 7 birthdays in all. For sure the Trips will arrive sometime in the next day or two, so, one way or another, Christmas shopping will be a walk in the park compared to birthday shopping.

Growing up Wallace, I never dreamed that someday I would be the grandfather of triplets, I will make an announcement as soon as we have more news.  Until then, my hair will probably turn whiter.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...