Monday, August 13, 2012

Doing What He Otter


"Otters on the attack.Fish and Game officials report incidents at Priest Lake"

Well,  for a moment there I thought that it was our governor acting up again, but then I read the article and realized that it was referring to the furry kind. Of course, I have no idea if the Gov, is furry or not.. Only Mrs Otter knows for sure. 

Some more Idaho animals, or I mean politicians were in the news too. 


"Labrador, Risch support VP choice"

What is this with Idaho voting in people with animal names? Is it because we are a wilderness state or are the good voters of Idaho telling it like it is, that all politicians are animals? 

 

 

1 comment:

Go Figure said...

Dang otters. Where is my rifle?

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...