Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where's My Drugs?

Well, it is two days later, and all of the great technical minds of this major company cannot solve one little glitch and get me back in the system. Probably some 2nd grader can fix it, but adults, well, that is a different matter. I talked to my Dr's nurse yesterday, and they are trying to round up some emergency meds for me. I have a great doctor, and her nurse is great, too. Still it is ridiculous that  I have to run all over creation to round up meds when my insurance was supposed to take care of all of this. Oh well, welcome to the age of machines. Scary.

No comments:

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...