Saturday, November 21, 2009

Take A Chance

Well, I did live in Las Vegas for awhile, so yes, I like to gamble . You never win if you don't gamble. I do try to keep it under control, though. Sometimes, we do get a little bit crazy. I think that we spent $5.00 on scratch tickets on this day. Twice a week we spend $2.00 on Wild Card.
Hey, we are the last of the big time gamblers. Who knows, we might even win someday, but if not, it is the thrill of scratching off those cards, and the thought that maybe, just maybe, we might win. And sometime, we really live it up and drink mochas while we scratch.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

I have friends here, and quite a few, that spend 40 quid ($80) a month on lottery tickets...I could feed my family for over a week on that if I had to....... I just dont get it, one friend has done this every month for 10 years LMFAO thats a hell of a lot of money, and they have NEVER WON....

I buy a lottery ticket as and when I remember which is like about once 5 or 6 weeks and then I only spend a quid ($2) on it.....

Im more a gambler in life then with money.....

ps........ that photo of you ane ya wifey is loverly :)

x

Cedar Street Kid said...

Ah, thank you, MT. My daughter snapped that one last week when she was visiting us. We didn't know it was being taken. I had been sick that week, so look like crap. my wife is a red hair Irishman, and proud of it.

Big Name Sport's Stars-Boring

Is anyone else sick and tired of prima donna athletes? KD,this is boring. You signed the contract, now, do the job and win a championship fo...